- Which flu vaccine should children have? - Public Health England poster (PDF)
- Supporting Children's Health Poster (PDF) - Supporting Children’s Health is a free online resource that aims to raise awareness of asthma in children and young people in schools and other settings where they are being cared for by people who are not health professionals. Link: www.supportingchildrenshealth.org
- Asthma Courses at Education for Health Brochure (PDF) - Education for Health create and deliver courses for healthcare professionals to enable them to feel confident when supporting patients with long term conditions. One of their specialist areas is respiratory health, including asthma. Link: www.educationforhealth.org
- 'Consequences of antibiotics and infections in infancy: bugs, drugs, and wheezing' (linking antibiotic use in first year of life to the development of asthma)
- 'An exploratory investigation of food choice behavior of teenagers with and without food allergies' (food choices that teenagers with food allergy make)
- 'Childhood Overweight/Obesity and Pediatric Asthma: The Role of Parental Perception of Child Weight Status'
- 'Obesity and Asthma: Physiological Perspective'
- 'Overweight/Obesity and Respiratory and Allergic Disease in Children: International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Two'
- 'Allergic diseases and asthma in the family predict the persistence and onset-age of asthma: a prospective cohort study' (familial allergy and asthma as a predictor of early and late onset asthma)
- 'Camel's milk: A new source of proteins for children with cow's milk allergy?' (french language only)
- 'Preventing severe asthma exacerbations in children: A randomised trial of mite impermeable bedcovers'
- Diagnosis of asthma in symptomatic children based on measures of lung function: an analysis of data from a population-based birth cohort study