- Which flu vaccine should children have? - Public Health England poster (PDF)
- Is asthma overdiagnosed? Bush A, Fleming L. Arch Dis Child 2016;0:1–2. (PDF)
- Management of viral-induced wheezing in the preschool child - article by Rebecca Bryson (NPRANG Treasurer) in the Journal of General Practice Nursing (GPN), Vol 1, No 4, 2015. (PDF)
- Third edition of 'Food Challenges for Children - A practical guide' by Heidi Ball and David Luyt.
- 'Consequences of antibiotics and infections in infancy: bugs, drugs, and wheezing' (linking antibiotic use in first year of life to the development of asthma)
- 'An exploratory investigation of food choice behavior of teenagers with and without food allergies' (food choices that teenagers with food allergy make)
- 'Childhood Overweight/Obesity and Pediatric Asthma: The Role of Parental Perception of Child Weight Status'
- 'Obesity and Asthma: Physiological Perspective'
- 'Overweight/Obesity and Respiratory and Allergic Disease in Children: International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Phase Two'
- 'Allergic diseases and asthma in the family predict the persistence and onset-age of asthma: a prospective cohort study' (familial allergy and asthma as a predictor of early and late onset asthma)
- 'Camel's milk: A new source of proteins for children with cow's milk allergy?' (french language only)
- 'Preventing severe asthma exacerbations in children: A randomised trial of mite impermeable bedcovers'
- Diagnosis of asthma in symptomatic children based on measures of lung function: an analysis of data from a population-based birth cohort study