NPRANG aims to work closely with the British Paediatric Respiratory Society (BPRS).
The NPRANG objectives are;
To encourage the professional and clinical progress of nurses involved in the delivery and
development of care for children and young people with respiratory disease and/ or allergic disease by providing;
• Forums for education, debate and sharing of best practice
• Nursing mentorship and networking opportunities
• Opportunities to influence policy and decision making processes
To raise the standards and accessibility of clinical services for children and young people with respiratory and or allergic disease by;
• Working in consultation with children, young people and their families
• Influencing the development of care packages
• Working with and alongside multi professional/multi agency groups
• Acting as an expert resource
Membership is open to enthusiastic and proactive nurses who are dedicated to raising the standards of care and service delivery for children and young people with respiratory disease and allergy across primary, secondary and tertiary care settings.